Happy MONDAY! TGIM!
QUOTE OF THE DAY: "When life throws you a curve ball, don't let it knock you down and keep you down. Get up, re-adjust, brush yourself off, and keep it moving forward."
~ George Bronner ~
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Most days in Austin, TX go pretty well. We live in a great city, with lots of cool trails to run on. We have some pretty cool bike lanes throughout a lot of the city. I rode and ran on some this weekend.
But, I didn't sleep well this week and that was hard.
We start a busy season of work on Monday.
Life is not always super easy and it doesn't always go my way.
I still have to get up, re-adjust, brush myself off and keep it moving forward.
If you need some help or encouragement or prayers, then send me a message.
Have a good one,
From Coach Matt
AFFIRMATIONS OF THE DAY:
1) I am filled with gratitude
2) I am filled with grit and determination
3) I am equipped with everything I need
4) I am a boss
5) I am blessed
Share the Matt's Motivational Monday love:
1) Support Matt's Motivational Monday here
2) Or share this e-mail with a friend who might need some motivation or encouragement this day!